Sunday, February 8, 2009

STRESS!

Oh my, as predicted, this has turned out to be the most stressful semester yet. Between working full-time, 7 hours of clinical a week, and doing school work at home, do you think I have time for any "me" time? Hell no! After I finish my current project (the one that I woke at 7am for this morning), my ass is gettin to the gym! I haven't gone since last Sunday. My management class is severly suffering, I'm two weeks behind in my reading. I just need a C to pass that class and I'll be happy, that's how desperate I am. To top it off, I'm leaving Feb. 17th for Texas and I'll have a four hour layover in Dallas, the thought still stresses me out. I won't want to do school work with Patrick as a distraction! :) I'll do it, I always do..somehow... wish me luck! xoxo

1 comment:

Heather said...

Good Luck! I have faith, I know you can do it!